Hello there! Welcome to FOW's Community Forum!

This is a place of chat, where anyone can talk about basically anything!

It doesn't look like you are signed in!

Please Log In, or if you don't have an account, please Register and become a member! It will only take a minute!

Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello there! Welcome to FOW's Community Forum!

This is a place of chat, where anyone can talk about basically anything!

It doesn't look like you are signed in!

Please Log In, or if you don't have an account, please Register and become a member! It will only take a minute!

Enjoy your stay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open le flood gates!

:: Blog

Go down

Open le flood gates! Empty Open le flood gates!

The forum, is complete!
I manually added ALL of those forum sections.
There are PLENTY of topics to talk about, so why don't you go make some threads and invite? Smile

Also, Added a Reputation system. This means, on your post someone can press the + or - button on the right of the post to either add or subtract a reputation point. Giving someone a Thank you on a post or topic earns them 3 reputation. It always updates to the right rep.
Also, the points system has been added. You get 1 point per post, 2 points per topic, and 2 points per friend added!
Adding a points shop soon, so there can be VIP Members, or something along those lines.

There's a new chatbox! Once logged in, press ChatBox at the bottom right, and it will pop out, then press Log In on the ChatBox and you are automatically connected to the server and you can live chat with anyone else that's online!
There's a few commands as well.
Say "/inbox" to pull up your inbox and "/search" to quicksearch topics and posts in the forum!

Give me some suggestions for the forum if you have any!

Alas, I got Unity3D, plus the licenses! This means, I can now make 3D games. Any kind of 3D game, for ALL platforms. Very Happy I'm very excited to start using Unity3D.

I hope you all have fun on the forums!
Matthew
Matthew
Owner
Owner

https://joyplanet.forumotion.com ; www.joyplanet.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

:: Blog

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum