Hello there! Welcome to FOW's Community Forum!

This is a place of chat, where anyone can talk about basically anything!

It doesn't look like you are signed in!

Please Log In, or if you don't have an account, please Register and become a member! It will only take a minute!

Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello there! Welcome to FOW's Community Forum!

This is a place of chat, where anyone can talk about basically anything!

It doesn't look like you are signed in!

Please Log In, or if you don't have an account, please Register and become a member! It will only take a minute!

Enjoy your stay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The campaign starts! And other news...

:: Blog

Go down

The campaign starts! And other news... Empty The campaign starts! And other news...

I started a campaign to raise money for the company on a website called IndieGoGo.

This place allows me to put up a campaign, put details about JoyPlanet, and tell what we do so people would be like "Hey, this sounds great, I'll help!"

This is so I can afford a new, powerful computer for 3D design, not only for games but also for designing 3D animations and interactions.

I also need the licenses for Corona, and the developer accounts for mobile platform publishing.

Game and application development is not cheap. I'm trying to raise $2500 for everything.

The link to the campaign is here: JoyPlanet Studios Campaign

In other news,

I will eventually release my idea for the application I'm developing. But Tablet owner will LOVE it if they have an Android smartphone.

But in the future I will also develop applications for kids with autism. Which will be nice as well., Smile
Matthew
Matthew
Owner
Owner

https://joyplanet.forumotion.com ; www.joyplanet.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit