Hello there! Welcome to FOW's Community Forum!

This is a place of chat, where anyone can talk about basically anything!

It doesn't look like you are signed in!

Please Log In, or if you don't have an account, please Register and become a member! It will only take a minute!

Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello there! Welcome to FOW's Community Forum!

This is a place of chat, where anyone can talk about basically anything!

It doesn't look like you are signed in!

Please Log In, or if you don't have an account, please Register and become a member! It will only take a minute!

Enjoy your stay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News: Nothingness, and Happy Holidays!

:: General :: General

Go down

News: Nothingness, and Happy Holidays! Empty News: Nothingness, and Happy Holidays!

Post by Matthew Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:17 pm

Well. I have done nothing. Nothing at all, in a week. Had finals at school and so on. Met an amazing girl that I'm dating now and spending all my time with. She's AMAZINGGGG. Anyways, Havn't been able to find time to work on anything since it is almost Christmas for me. Sorry for not doing anything. Major delay. Probably won't work on anything until January unless Gibson and Kristen want to force my happy butt to make me do stuff. Just saying. Smile
Anyways, Happy Holidays everyone! Hope you have a good one! I'll post an update or two before 2012, don't worry. Might work about an hour a day, if that, on making the UI Menus in Photoshop. My brain is so fried and cold and in a cloud because of my new amazing girlfriend now, so......yea. Smile Rambling....

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!
Matthew
Matthew
Owner
Owner

https://joyplanet.forumotion.com ; www.joyplanet.weebly.com

Back to top Go down