Hello there! Welcome to FOW's Community Forum!

This is a place of chat, where anyone can talk about basically anything!

It doesn't look like you are signed in!

Please Log In, or if you don't have an account, please Register and become a member! It will only take a minute!

Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello there! Welcome to FOW's Community Forum!

This is a place of chat, where anyone can talk about basically anything!

It doesn't look like you are signed in!

Please Log In, or if you don't have an account, please Register and become a member! It will only take a minute!

Enjoy your stay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OCD Re-Design!

:: Blog

Go down

OCD Re-Design! Empty OCD Re-Design!

Alas! I have completed the re-design on both these forums, and the main website!

Forum: I did a whole lot of messing with these forums. New Navigation Bar made from scratch, new background, new title backgrounds, etc. All I have left to do on the forum is add in all the categories!

Main website: For those whom don't know, the main website is on; www.wix.com/joyplanetstudios/jpstudios ; Or you could go to joyplanet.weebly.com and get redirected to the main website. Whichever works best for you I guess. :p
On the main website I changed some colors, changed the navigation, and the background.

Both websites, are in sync. Thank god. My OCD of the day was creating a forum/website design to match each other, and it's done. Yes, The design is dark. Yes, I have a Light one on the way eventually. Maybe as soon as the forumotion team decides to add a skin changer.

Also, I think I might re-design the menu/buttons/basic layout of the Eternal Legends game client.

Lots to do! Let me know what you think about the new re-design!
Matthew
Matthew
Owner
Owner

https://joyplanet.forumotion.com ; www.joyplanet.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

:: Blog

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum