Hello there! Welcome to FOW's Community Forum!

This is a place of chat, where anyone can talk about basically anything!

It doesn't look like you are signed in!

Please Log In, or if you don't have an account, please Register and become a member! It will only take a minute!

Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello there! Welcome to FOW's Community Forum!

This is a place of chat, where anyone can talk about basically anything!

It doesn't look like you are signed in!

Please Log In, or if you don't have an account, please Register and become a member! It will only take a minute!

Enjoy your stay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insufficient Funding and Great Application Ideas

:: Blog

Go down

Insufficient Funding and Great Application Ideas Empty Insufficient Funding and Great Application Ideas

Okay, well I thought of a GREAT new app I can make. Eternal Legends is kind of on hold right now, due to me having no clue what I want to do with the client right now.

Anyways, It's an app for Android. I already started it last night, but any tablet owner will love it.

Also, I have started some concept art of some small 3D games I want to make. But....
I need to use 3Ds Max and/or blender, and my laptop doesn't have the processing power, ram, and graphics to do so.

My funds, are extremely low, as in, I have none. And I need to work several jobs so I can start saving money for a brand new computer and monitor. Preferably something I build myself.

Maybe one with a 2Tb seagate Harddrive, Gigabyte 8Gb/s AMD Motherboard, Some Radeon HD Graphics card, Maybe an i5 or even 8 core processor,and 8GB of ram. and a good 30" monitor, and a desk to hold all of it. Ah, that's a dream.

I would love to take out a business loan, but with the economy, probably not. Let's all hope I can soon gather the funds to get this so I can start with everything. If anyone has any ideas, just send me a private message on here. I'm running out of options. Working several jobs would be pretty hard for me considering I still have all this to do. All this developing, IS my work. And also writing for GalaxyTabs.com, which you all should check out.

Now I will go and make the GUI for some programs.
Matthew
Matthew
Owner
Owner

https://joyplanet.forumotion.com ; www.joyplanet.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

:: Blog

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum