Hello there! Welcome to FOW's Community Forum!

This is a place of chat, where anyone can talk about basically anything!

It doesn't look like you are signed in!

Please Log In, or if you don't have an account, please Register and become a member! It will only take a minute!

Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello there! Welcome to FOW's Community Forum!

This is a place of chat, where anyone can talk about basically anything!

It doesn't look like you are signed in!

Please Log In, or if you don't have an account, please Register and become a member! It will only take a minute!

Enjoy your stay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interestingly enough...

:: Blog

Go down

Interestingly enough... Empty Interestingly enough...

Two - Three rounds of tornadoes hit the Chattanooga area last night. Watched the up drafts create a tornado with my own eyes. Luckily it didn't come in my direction. It caused damage about a quarter mile from here, throwing power poles and lines onto interstate 24 and flipping cars.

My heart goes out to all of those affected by the tornadoes these past couple of days.

But the development goes on. I have decided, to re-do all the graphics for Eternal Legends, and to upgrade the server. This means, I have to re-build the client.

Eternal Legends might be something I work on every now and then until I get some team mates that are any good at programming. Hard to find people that can program and are willing to do so for nothing. Because I have no money to pay them with myself. Which does make me feel bad, but it will work out in the long run. I'm trying to create story boards, graphics, programming, etc. on my own. With this laptop, it's getting harder and harder. Not impossible, I know the stuff, it will just take me a long time. And if I want to come out with a 3D game, I'm going to have to work 5 jobs for a new computer. Considering it's about impossible for me to take out a business loan at 16. A slow start, but will eventually work out.
Matthew
Matthew
Owner
Owner

https://joyplanet.forumotion.com ; www.joyplanet.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

:: Blog

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum