Hello there! Welcome to FOW's Community Forum!

This is a place of chat, where anyone can talk about basically anything!

It doesn't look like you are signed in!

Please Log In, or if you don't have an account, please Register and become a member! It will only take a minute!

Enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello there! Welcome to FOW's Community Forum!

This is a place of chat, where anyone can talk about basically anything!

It doesn't look like you are signed in!

Please Log In, or if you don't have an account, please Register and become a member! It will only take a minute!

Enjoy your stay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry about the long absence. The absence shall be broken! Info on my whereabouts.

:: Blog

Go down

Sorry about the long absence. The absence shall be broken! Info on my whereabouts. Empty Sorry about the long absence. The absence shall be broken! Info on my whereabouts.

Well, yes, it's been quite a long absence from me on this website.

I've been so busy it hasn't even been funny, but, there is great news!

During the summer, I was working 40 hours per week at the fast food chain called Wendy's. Now I'm working about 15 hours a week because of school.

The last two months of my Sophomore year in High School (Last May) I was doing virtual school. I had completely withdrew from my school because I was bored. Then I worked a lot. Anyways, I came back to school to get more virtual school classes. Now, my mother and I have planned to move to Traverse City, MI around October-November. However, I had somehow earned an extra few credits and eligible to become a SENIOR, and skip my junior year, if I went to the school instead. Well, that's what I decided I wanted to do, because this school is a non-block school, meaning it has 7 classes throughout the entire year and one semester (half) of the year is half a credit for that class. So, basically, my schedule got flipped around quite often and was able to take all the core classes I need to graduate.

What's my schedule, you ask?
1. Chemistry
2. Art 2
3. Government (1st Semester) Economics (2nd Semester)
4. Communications 2
5. Bridge Math
6. Algebra 2
7. English 11 (Still had to take Junior English)
Virtual School: English 12

That's a lot of what I've been doing now, and have also been making a game all summer.
Matthew
Matthew
Owner
Owner

https://joyplanet.forumotion.com ; www.joyplanet.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

:: Blog

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum